Sr. Product Manager, Outbound Marketing
- London, United Kingdom
At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join the Consumer Marketing team based in Munich, Paris, or London.
As part of Outbound Marketing team with the mandate to further drive personalized, automated direct-to-consumer marketing across email and push channels, you will drive customer engagement in an automated and scalable fashion across all Amazon marketplaces. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and passionate ownership, you will maximize impact and efficiency of this exciting growth area, with significant impact for our outbound channels.
You possess background in onsite and in app merchandising, direct marketing, data analysis and insights. You will also have a business background that enables you to support a process of researching, analyzing, and developing hypotheses, executing experiments, and launching the final product. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
• Develop and improve outbound marketing programs (email & push) to drive long-term engagement by customer cohort in close collaboration with cross functional teams across Amazon marketplaces.
• Develop new use cases to engage early-stage Amazon customers in a personalized and automated fashion.
• Collaborate with international counterparts, foster global best practice exchange.
• Support other business teams to utilize automated Outbound programs for their direct-to-consumer communication.
• Monitor, audit, and optimize existing outbound marketing programs and execute measures to contribute to the marketplace and company-wide strategic business goals
• Grow the outbound channel against challenging revenue and customer engagement goals.
• Report on progress against goals and relevant channel metrics to senior management.
For this Position we expect:
• Several years of experience in Product and/or Program Management
• Experience in shipping products globally and collaborating successfully with teams located all over the world
• Strong organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable insights and concise recommendations from large data sets and statistical studies.
• Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistently with Amazon's core principles
• Ability to manage complex processes with multiple business owners and making trade-offs against business priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
• Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals and deadlines
• Bachelor's degree required
Further qualifications would be a plus:
• Experience in online Marketing
• Experience in push notifications, mobile apps, and/or email product management
• eCommerce Knowledge
• SQL Knowledge
• Experience with BI tools like Tableau
• Additional language skills (German, Spanish, French, etc.)
Back to top