Sr. Product Manager, Marketing Measurement, Prime Video
Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon Video! Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. Our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy wherever and whenever they want. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and subscriptions through Amazon Channels.
As a Measurement Product Manager in the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing measurement frameworks and models to drive efficiency in marketing activities. These models will allow marketing managers to attribute customer activity to marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for deriving insights that will inform marketing strategy and decisions across multiple marketing channels. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and has the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will also have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. If you want to operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon Video might just be the place for you.
- Design marketing experiments on owned and operated (O&O) marketing channels, and measure performance
- Provide comprehensive analysis of campaigns and experiments, and make recommendations for next steps
- Develop hypotheses that will positively impact the business and implement experiments to validate them
- Coordinate with O&O marketers to drive execution of marketing experiments and campaign / channel holdouts
- Develop and refine O&O marketing performance dashboards
- Partner with business intelligence and engineering teams to develop products that improve and streamline marketing measurement and reporting
- Develop processes and frameworks to help O&O marketers design robust marketing experiments
- Partner with paid marketing measurement team to develop and implement cross-channel attribution models
- Communicate key insights from marketing activities in digestible form to senior leadership
- At least 5+ years of progressive responsibility, including experience in online marketing, product management, marketing measurement and/or customer analytics
- Broad understanding of online marketing channels such as social media, video advertising, display advertising, and SEM
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including business intelligence, engineering, marketing, design and merchandizing teams
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau and other common reporting and analytical tools
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field
- Proven track record embracing new marketing tools and technologies
- MBA or Masters in a quantitative field preferred
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques
Amazon firmly believes in equal employment opportunity for all and the importance of each associate as an individual. It is the policy of Amazon that there will be no discrimination against any associate or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, political ideology, ancestry, the presence of any physical, sensory, or mental disabilities, or other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top