Sr. Product Manager, Marketing Automation
- Bellevue, WA
At Amazon we are building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors - called partners - to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, partners act as their own boss. They can build their own schedule and choose from different types of opportunities (scheduled-ahead blocks, instant offers), all while making great earnings. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced systems, allowing partners to sign in, grab an offer for a time, check out a map of the location, and more.
The Sr. Product Manager, Marketing Automation will serve as the central marketing stakeholder and product owner for all marketing tools, with a vision for integration and automation. Current and future tools include communications systems, recruiting tools, and automated advertising. The tools are owned and built by multiple product and technology teams, so the person in this role will be dedicated to defining the short- and long-term vision for marketing automation across tools, representing the marketing team's requirements, and making trade-offs based on data and customer needs.
• Build a deep understanding of how marketing uses its tools today, and serve as the primary point of contact for the marketing team's functional requirements, across recruiting technology and communications technology.
• Set up scalable and reliable ways to measure success as part of every feature launch
• Provide expert guidance on the marketing technology industry, its vendors, and emerging data tech trends
• Maintain and grow expertise in global industry standards, technologies, partner and competitor companies' strategies
• Make connections across the teams that are building solutions, identifying where we have gaps or redundancies; influencing leadership to streamline solutions and define mutually beneficial goals
• Ensuring scalability of solutions
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6+ years of experience in product management, program management, or product marketing
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Strong understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
• Excellent executive communication skills
• 7 years of previous Product Management, Agile Product Owner, or Business Owner experience
• Working familiarity with CRM solutions, ad operations, and/or ad serving technologies.
Back to top