Sr Product Manager, Insight and Innovation
- Seattle, WA
We are seeking a talented Senior Product Manager of Customer Insight and Innovation for Mexico Retail Media (Books, Music, DVD, Video Games and Software). The Sr. Product Manager will be 100% focused on customers and work across product, sourcing channel, marketing, and vendor management teams to optimize the way serve customers based on empirical data gathered from these teams.
Core responsibilities include:
1) Defining and managing strategy for sourcing across multiple channels
2) Defining and managing strategy for product merchandising within and across product families
3) Identifying and managing a portfolio of product parity gaps
PM will engage in the process of designing and conducting experiments to optimize and improve results across the previous target areas and will identify other potential pain points to improve the customer experience for MX Media (Books, Music, DVD, Video Games and Software).
• BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required
• 7+ years of progressive responsibility including experience in product management, and/or project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
• 3-5 years of data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
• 3-5 years managing large data sets using Excel
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Master's degree (MBA)
• 10+ years of professional experience
• 4+ yrs experience in Management Consulting firm
• Previous experience in a Data Science or Data Analytics Manager role.
• Must be able to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Must have problem-solving skills, allowing them to quickly identify and resolve any issues that arise in carrying out a growth strategy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills.
• Familiarity with database management systems and data visualization software, like MySQL and Tableau
• Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
• Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Back to top