Sr. Product Manager, Home Gift Guide
Amazon is hiring for an innovative, detail-oriented, customer obsessed Senior Product Manager, who will be responsible for developing a vision for and building Amazon.com's gifting experience. This role is responsibility for crafting customer experiences to easily shop and discover new products through the Mother's Day Home Gift Guide, the Father's Day Home Gift Guide, the Off to College Home Checklist, and the Holiday Home Gift Guide.
During key holidays, Amazon creates curated shopping experiences for gift givers, highlighting the newest and most giftable products in our store. As the product manager and marketing manager in charge of the Home Gift Guide (HGG), you will be responsible for designing the guide's customer experience, driving traffic to the event and developing the sponsorship packages for the guide.
This role allows you to own a high-visibility online shopping experience and collaborate with multiple teams across Amazon including Amazon Media Group, Amazon Creative Services, Deals & Events, Public Relations and Traffic teams.
Specific responsibilities and cross-functional team exposure include:
- Partnering with various retail categories (kitchen, home, lawn and garden, home improvement, etc) to identify top gifts and solicit vendor participation.
- Collaborating with Amazon's creative teams to design the customer experience for the Guide including visual aesthetics and user experience.
- Building traffic strategy and driving customers to the gift guide through our direct, search, Associates, email, and social media channels.
- Working with PR and third party publishers and content developers to build offsite marketing strategies
- Analysis and reporting of performance metrics to inform future gift guide strategy
- Bachelor degree is required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications, product management, or digital/technology companies/products in the digital media market segment.
- Cross-functional team leadership and ability to influence.
- Range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs, driving projects through completion.
- Leader who can think big about how to drive awareness of our gifting destination and how to build a reputation as an authority for gifting ideas.
- Digital advertising or marketing experience with websites, web apps, or mobile apps.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content.
- MBA is preferred.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top