Sr. Product Manager, Global Store
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr Product Manager for our Amazon Global program.
The Amazon Global Sr Product Manager will create and manage innovative international business solutions. Influencing and team building skills are essential for the success of this position. This person must be a customer focused individual. This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with technology to develop automated solutions for complex international problems. This position will be part of the International Expansion strategy and technology team, which has global responsibility.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying international challenges for all aspects of Amazon's business
- Contributing to Amazon's bottom line
- Working with compliance partners to provide compliant solutions
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
- Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Technology, or related field is required
- 5-8 years of product management experience
- Data analysis and reporting
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent reading and communication skills
- Team player
- Master's Degree preferred
- SQL skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top