Are you excited about expanding Fire TV to deliver an integrated and seamless Fire TV experience on third party devices? Do you enjoy working with partners to create products that consumers would love? If you do, then come join our team. Our vision is that customers will be able to access content and enjoy the Fire TV experience whenever and wherever they want.
We have a unique position for an experienced Senior Product Manager on the Fire TV team to help drive the expansion of the Fire TV experience. You will help develop and drive the business strategy and product vision for your product and be accountable for the success of your product. You must enjoy being in a customer/partner facing role and have experience working with partners to identify requirements and work with partners and internal stakeholders to develop solutions. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products that customers love.
• Assist with the development of a vision, strategy, roadmap and business plan for expansion of Fire TV
• Drive and own product requirements for new products based on local broadcast and regulatory requirements and local competitive landscape
• Drive adoption of the latest changes to regulations and other industry news including regulatory findings
• Create buy-in for the product/feature/service vision and strategy both internally and with key external partners
• Perform in-market studies and competitive analysis to map customer requirements and expectations, and translate them into product requirements
• Work with business development to analyze new business opportunities to drive product prioritization
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree
• Several years of relevant work experience in a B2B or B2B2C Product Management role
• Experience working in a customer or partner facing role
• Several years total experience in consumer electronics/software/video/media technologies
• Experience in the TV, Media, Cable Industry a plus
• Experience in regulatory and compliance of consumer electrinics products in EU
• Demonstrated results; delivered a major product from start to finish
• Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap
• Superior presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent customer experience intuition
• Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases