Sr. Product Manager, Fashion Private Label
- Seattle, WA
If you are excited about being part of a new, proven, and growing business that needs operations and planning infrastructure built around it while it gains momentum, then this role might be a great fit for you. Amazon is looking for a talented, smart, and enthusiastic leader to guide Fashion Private Label into the next stage of scalable global planning. The Sr. Product Manager of Supply Chain and Operations will oversee the development of the automated buying and inventory planning tools and processes that will enable us to grow our business rapidly and efficiently while improving key operational metrics across the board. This person will work closely with our central planning teams to build the new 'hands off the wheel' planning products that will enable our instock and sourcing teams to manage smooth flow of inventory and operations from our global source base all the way to customers doors.
What makes this job awesome: You'll get to invent and define the processes, systems, and UI that will make Amazon Fashion Private Label globally available for our customers while maintaining the operational excellence and precision Amazon is known for.
What you will do day to day:
• Develop business processes and serve as subject-matter expert for process improvements as they are built to scale by partner development teams
• Dive deep with the Operations teams to develop systems business use cases and feature sets that will enable them to go 'hands of the wheel'
• Develop new tools/solutions and enhancements to existing tools in support of merchandise planning analytics and overall inventory management
• Trust but verify by building audit tools that will expose and measure outliers and risks within the planning outputs of our automated systems
• Challenge central teams that own key inputs, such as forecasting and buying, to improve accuracy and drive downstream efficiency
• Work with operations to develop strategies that improve customer experience and store operational efficiency
• 7+ years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail, consulting and/or finance, with a history of building process and systems while delivering results.
• Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, systems and UI development, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
• Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights that will influence partner building teams
• Strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL and statistical software
• Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
• The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
• MBA with a quantitative focus
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
• Fashion industry experience
• Ability to work remotely will global teams
Back to top