Sr. Product Manager
Amazon is known for surprising and delighting our customers with outstanding products and services. We aim for every customer's experience to be better than they expected. Come and be an integral part of this effort by leading a program to revolutionize the way customers buy large items online.
Ever been frustrated by going to a furniture/appliance store to buy something, only to find that that couch you love will take two weeks to ship from their nearest warehouse? Then you had to scramble to clear your entire day for that "sometime between 1:00 and 5:00" delivery window? Come help Amazon create a better customer experience for large item ordering and delivery. You'll work on a special project team and partner with other teams across Amazon to build a best-in-class experience. As a Retail owner for these initiatives, you will represent the voice of the customer, and you'll work directly with manufacturers and vendors to ensure a seamless end-to-end supply chain.
You will drive several strategic initiatives in this area. Experience with product/project/program management is a must. You must be customer obsessed, a strong owner, and comfortable with data analysis. You should also be experienced and comfortable working closely with tech teams to design solutions for complex problems.
- A BA or BS in Business, Economics, Operations, Finance, or another relevant discipline
- 5-7 years of post-graduate work experience in a related function or field
- Experience managing large multi-functional projects, programs, or initiatives
- Data analysis skills
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A Master's Degree in Business, Economics, Operations, Finance, or a related discipline
- Experience in supply chain management
- Project and/or program management experience working with stakeholders or sponsors at the executive level
- A working knowledge of ecommerce
- SQL knowledge and experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top