Sr. Product Manager, Events - Holiday
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is looking for a unique product leader with the creative vision, product intuition, and executional capability to build and deliver a memorable Q4/Holiday shopping event to customers worldwide. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team, help define the short and long-term vision for the Q4/Holiday event experience for millions of customers, rally other teams across the company to deliver meaningful value to customers, and contribute to the overall success of Amazon.
This role is inherently high-visibility and cross-functional, requiring synergy and influence with many business and tech units across Amazon, globally. The Holiday event experiences you define and deliver will set the bar for event-related shopping. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, excel at managing and influencing broad stakeholder groups, be able to work extremely effectively in a complex organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into innovative customer-facing products and experiences. This will require excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, excellent business judgment, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for customers. You must enjoy context-switching and operating at all levels of the organization to deliver results.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years relevant experience
• MBA or related Masters
• Retail, technology and/or mobile experience
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, Excel, and other data tools
• Experience structuring analytical approaches, auditing team results and coaching on how to communicate findings to impact strategic direction
• Track record of delivering large-scale, consumer-facing products and experiences
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in fast-paced, global environments
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and driving results across multiple teams in an environment where you exercise influence without authority
Back to top