The way the world works is undergoing enormous change. They're working remotely, on the go, and moving from one project to the next. And, they're collaborating across borders, time zones, and organizations. We built Amazon Web Services End User Computing (EUC) services to give companies the agility to respond to the changing needs of their workforce. Our vision is to be the best place for customers to run and access their desktops and apps from any device. Our business is growing immensely, and we are looking for product leaders to help us achieve the next level of scale. More information about Amazon End- User Computing can be found here: https://aws.amazon.com/products/end-user-computing/
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with the ability to think big and look around corners to build the next generation of desktop and application virtualization products. . You have a strong mix of product management, technology, and customer experience expertise, coupled with strategic vision, clarity of communication and proven execution. As the senior product manager, you will define will define product strategy, drive market and customer research to deeply understand your customers as you look for product/market fit, execute on new product concepts, and work across our product portfolio to help our customers understand the value of end user computing. You will work with an interdisciplinary team to drive key aspects of product definition, design, execution and delivery. We are looking for strong business owners who are comfortable sharing their vision with AWS senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality. You should have demonstrated success in building strong business cases, managing high-growth enterprise products, and driving customer success.
This team is a good fit for you if:
• You are sensitive to customer needs and interested in having a firsthand impact on Amazon's global customer base
• You truly care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology
• You like to solve interesting technology problems
• You enjoy collaborating in a diverse team environment
• You are a passionate learner and motivated to take on new challenges.
• You want to have fun; surround yourself with a highly talented pool of people that like to solve complex problems, but also enjoy work life balance.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee -led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 7+ years of product management or product marketing experience, ideally in SaaS, PaaS or IaaS
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• Can dissect complicated problems, simplify experiences and innovate on behalf of our customers
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented environment
• Strong track record of delivering products and ensuring customer success
• Excellent written communication skills
• Masters of Business Administration
• Demonstrated history of successfully bringing novel products to market, such as those that integrate new technology, branch into new consumer segments or other market segments, or start new categories
• Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of other stakeholders in your products
• Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
• Have the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
• Have a strong track record of achieving the balance between innovation and strong customer and quality focus
• Experience with developing strategic business partnerships
• Demonstrated experience in go-to-market inclusive of pricing and packaging of solutions
• Additional locations include: Cupertino, CA; San Francisco, CA. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.