Sr. Product Manager
- Seattle, WA
As we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company, Amazon has reinvented how hundreds of millions of people shop online providing customers with the opportunity to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy and providing millions of sellers with a platform for growing successful businesses.
We are looking for an exceptional product manager to help us develop new ways to build trust with sellers, who represent more than half of all products sold on Amazon. Millions of sellers around the globe have built their businesses on Amazon, and in this role you will be charged with building programs and products that ensure Amazon remains the best place for them to sell online.
You will own products used by hundreds of thousands of sellers worldwide each week, and will be responsible for launching new products and developing novel means and new ways to measure our progress in building trust with sellers over time. You will have the support of dedicated analytics and engineering teams that will enable you to deliver, as well as iterate on an ongoing basis, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, is capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and is data-driven. They will be able to conceptualize and drive complex initiatives end to end, with proven experience working cross functionally with operations and engineering teams. This role requires comfort in ambiguous situations, an ability to influence without authority, and a strong ability to communicate effectively and understand the different needs of global customers. Your decisions are not only fundamental to the viability and attractiveness of our offering for Sellers, but they will in turn drive selection, revenue and growth of our overall business.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of product management or similar experience
• Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
• Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action and a proven ability to influence others
• A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope
• Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
• Track record of delivering innovative products and ability to work effectively within ambiguity
• Experience creating and executing business plans
• Track record of delivering value-add products to large (>1MM) customer populations
• Experience working with constrained resources and an ability to think creatively on how to accomplish the job
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top