Sr. Product Manager Conversion
- Munich, Germany
Are you analytically sharp, keen to make a difference? Would you love to help our customers shop some of Amazon's most diverse and challenging product categories? If so, the EU Consumables Customer Engagement team is looking for a Product Manager Conversion (m/f/d) with a relentless focus on engaging with our customers.
In this role you will improve the onsite experience on behalf of our customers along their entire journey and guide them to find the right information to form educated purchase decisions. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership capabilities as you identify, design and execute high impact, customer facing experiences. You will partner with different business and tech teams at all levels across the company and be responsible for deliverables that drive key strategic business objectives to delight our customers.
We are looking for someone who can identify growth areas, quantify business impact, innovate to unlock opportunities, and deliver strong results with limited resources. A high degree of entrepreneurial drive, a trait to proactively engage with different stakeholders as well as the ability to navigate within an ambiguous and dynamic environment are core characteristics for a successful candidate.
• Be the expert on how to increase conversion and reduce abandonment, by consuming and prioritizing existing data, defining new scalable processes, and working with a large group of stakeholders across teams, divisions and locales
• Remove friction areas in the customer journey and understand customer pain points, as well as create solutions to resolve defects, optimize the stores and therefore enhance the overall customer experience.
• Own and manage your project portfolio driving additional growth through generating ideas that target conversion optimization.
• Derive, conduct and evaluate related tests to implement newly generated ideas. This includes development of a detailed project plan, definition and evaluation via conceptual documents, Business Cases to scope the project as well as the actual implementation leveraging existing tools and mechanisms.
• University degree
• Several years of professional experience - ideally in an online, e-commerce or consulting environment
• Excellent analytical skills and technical understanding
• Strong in influencing others and track record of successful cross-functional project management
• Ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
• Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
• MBA or similar postgraduate qualification with technical or business background
• SQL is a big plus
• Strongly preferred is another European language (in particular German, French, Italian or Spanish)
• Experience in User Research, A/B testing and weblabs, and content optimization
• Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to implement at speed
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Back to top