The Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform is used by millions of businesses and developers around the world, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 enterprises. It is at the forefront of cloud computing, which is one of the highest impact industries in the last 15 years.
AWS is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager for our pricing experience on the AWS marketing website. AWS has over 150 products and services, millions of price points, and countless customer use cases. Every year millions of customers and potential customers use our calculator and the pricing pages on our marketing website to understand how best to setup and organize their workloads to be cost effective on AWS.
This role will be responsible for defining the priorities and roadmap for the pricing pages and infrastructure. This is an opportunity for you to drive growth and adoption of AWS services by providing transparent and predictable price estimates for current and prospective customers. You will be successful in this role if you are customer-focused, resourceful, team-oriented, and have the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You should have a proven track record of accomplishment in taking on end-to-end ownership of customer facing releases and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Location: Position may be located in Seattle, or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will:
- Define the roadmap for the AWS Pricing Pages that delights our customers and drives adoption of products and services.
- Establish customer feedback mechanisms and proactively engage with customers to ensure we are constantly hearing the voice of customers and solving their most pressing problems with innovative solutions.
- Work with pricing team engineers, operations, and design teams to bring products to life and ensure we are setting and delivering the highest bar for our customer experience.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with service team owners to ensure we are building products that scale to meet their requirements and constraints.
- Ensure senior leadership and key stakeholders are informed and aligned on our roadmap.
We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal life.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Experience with AWS or other cloud service providers
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with emphasis on data driven software development and iteration.
- Experience owning and driving end-to-end product launches across engineering and design teams and leading trade off discussions.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud computing services
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.