Sr. Product Manager, AWS Backup
- Vancouver, Canada
There are petabytes of stored around the world, and we want to ensure that our customers sleep soundly at night knowing that their is securely protected from unexpected loss, corruption, and bad actors. AWS Backup is a fully managed solution that makes it easy to centralize and automate backing up application . We are building a backup management service that can scale without limits, allowing customers to backup their across thousands of accounts and getting reports on all their backed up resources. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in the Cloud. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, healthcare, and technology.
We are looking for a Product who will work closely with senior leaders to business targets and resource requirements, motivated to take on challenges, influences our long-term technical and business strategy, helps us hire talented team of engineers and ultimately enables us to deliver innovative and operationally sound solutions rapidly. In this role you will be responsible for thinking big, setting direction and priorities, driving definitions, delivering results, growing customer adoption, and ensuring we exceed all customer expectations.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
The team believes in life beyond work, so we support flexible hours and working from home as needed. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing team and help shape a critical application needed by businesses all around the world.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our team members truly enjoy mentoring and on-boarding new PMT members through one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, doc reviews.
• 3+ years of product experience, preferably with large scale enterprise / service-based business experience
• 3+ years of product leadership / management experience in a customer facing role
• Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a growth environment
• Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
• BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics plus MBA preferred
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top