Sr. Product Manager, Amazon Family
The Amazon Family team is looking for a smart, customer-obsessed, and intellectually curious individual to join our Ages & Stages team and help us build a global, personalized age-based shopping experience.
Amazon Family is a marketing and engagement program aimed at identifying parents who are expecting or have children age 5 or younger and engaging them at a critical inflection point in their lives when spending patterns change and the convenience and value of online shopping becomes increasingly more attractive. The Ages & Stages program is the Amazon Family program's primary mechanism to increase customer engagement and provides parents shopping on Amazon with tailored product recommendations, content, and offers based on their child's age. Ages & Stages consists of a series of parent-centric customer emails, on-site content, and on-site shopping features. Other content formats and features are being explored for 2018 and beyond.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will focus on building scalable, customer-facing features that drive engagement. Additionally, you will lead cross-functional initiatives across all retail businesses and programs, working closely with a software development team and business intelligence engineers to create and launch features, and with the Personalization team to manage and execute against our roadmap.
- Create, build, and implement groundbreaking new customer experience-related features and benefits that will impact millions of Amazon customers
- Write business requirement and functional specification documents
- Lead and coordinate efforts cross-functionally with business teams, software development engineers, retail teams, other product managers, UX designers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery
- Identify and mitigate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building the best customer experience
- Manage roadmap projects from inception through implementation
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of product management or product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highest standard of accuracy and strong sense of customer obsession
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Excellent business judgment and an ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- MBA preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate and inspire others
- Ability to navigate a cross-functional environment and build strong relationships with partners
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top