Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Experiences
Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with technology across many domains; we are inventing the future.
This role will establish the vision, goals, and roadmap of new products and features on Alexa. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience of a cutting edge product that will be used every day by people you know. No matter what the role, we're looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
As Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for developing the product vision, identifying the product's key success metrics, establishing product goals, understanding customer behavior, and creating the roadmap to realize the vision of new features and products. You will also be responsible hiring and developing the best and working closely with engineering on execution, and managing relationships with other dependent teams. A successful candidate will have a solid underpinning in product management, the ability to collect and analyze data, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the product vision and strategy.
- Responsible for product requirements, working with design and engineering
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Responsible for customer, market and competitive research to inform product strategy
- Report on status to leadership
We are looking for entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving tough problems. You will be joining a select group of a people making history producing one of the most highly rated products in Amazon's history.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience creating interactive consumer applications
- 5+ years of experience managing products from inception to launch to operational stability
- 2+ years of experience in delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies
- MBA or graduate degree
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- A track record of communicating well with executives and non-technical leaders
- Experience with speech or voice enabled consumer products
- Certification in product or project management
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top