Sr. Product Manager
The Amazon Automotive team is looking for a customer obsessed and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to lead the vehicle specific "Part Finder" shopping experience for automotive customers. As a Senior Product Manager – Automotive, you will ensure our customers have authoritative information about automotive products and can discover them wherever they shop on Amazon (across phones, tablets, or PCs).
You must be a self-starter and be experienced in building customer-facing features in an ecommerce environment. You must have strong project management skills, an ability to build productive relationships with software development teams, a high degree of ownership, strong analytical ability, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders.
As a Senior Product Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- · End-to-end ownership for Part Finder, from strategy to feature definition, UX design to partnerships.
- · Defining a winning strategy that works across all platforms – e.g. phone, tablet, and PCs.
- · Establishing strong relationships with a large number of Amazon technical teams outside of their organization.
- · Collaborating with other members of the Automotive team including Marketing, Vendor Management and Finance.
- · Developing business and adoption metrics, and other relevant indicators for success.
- · Building a thorough understanding of the automotive market segment including emerging trends.
- The Automotive team at Amazon is changing the way people discover, evaluate, and enjoy everything from parts and accessories to vehicles. As a Senior Product Manager you will focus on identifying unmet customer needs, and defining and building new features to address them.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of customer-facing product development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Experience in business case development, functional product development, and technical expertise.
- Excellent analytical and data-mining skills, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of product development and lifecycle management process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record successfully influencing internal and external partners
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong prioritization skills, and to deal with ambiguous problems
- Possess deep industry understanding and be conversant with online technologies
- Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy and leading product teams in meeting the demands of a rapidly growing business
- Have delivered results with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top