1. Job Description Amazon is an E-commerce and Cloud Computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being "the world's most customer centric company." Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers and vendors (selling partners). The Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) organization exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Compliance Operations (C-Ops) is the operational arm of the organization. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon's product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines. C-Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon's worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Dangerous Goods, Global Trade Services, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety. C-Ops has offices across India, China, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Jordan, and Costa Rica and supports compliance related needs for worldwide Amazon marketplaces. Job Responsibilities:
• Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures .
• Classify products based on SOP .
• Follow SOP and instructions provided by managers .
• Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience .
• Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manager Skills:
• Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English .
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
• Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets. Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts. Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
• Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Graduation in any Discipline is required for this position
- 0-5 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes Business Process Outsourcing, Operations processes; Database management is an added advantage
-Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations
- Experience in regulatory compliance management with government agencies