Sr. Product Cloud Architect
AWS Professional Services helps Customers achieve their desired business outcomes through the innovative use of the AWS platform. To ensure Customers have a seamless experience with accelerated time-to-value, AWS Professional Services builds and maintains Customer Solutions and Packaged Offerings. These Solutions and Offerings can be technology specific and/ or industry specific. We are looking for Sr. Product Managers who will build, launch, maintain, and enhance AWS Professional Services Solutions across Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ).
Part technologist, part industry expert, part program manager, part product management this multi-faceted hands-on role is based in Singapore with APJ coverage. This is an individual contributor role that will lead cross-functional efforts. In addition to building and launching AWS Professional Services Solutions, you'll also oversee the localization of Solutions for non-English speaking market segments.
It is always Day 1 at Amazon. As such, we're looking for candidates who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit they understand the customer deeply, build and launch Solutions, localize them when needed, and iterate the Solution based on feedback.
A great candidate will have hand-on skills with Cloud Architecture or Data Analytics, have experience in curating and launching professional services offerings at scale across APJ, would have worked in one or more industry verticals, possess excellent business acumen, have a proven track record of high-caliber program management, and have strong communication skills. Most of all, they will have a keen willingness to learn and demonstrate the Amazon Leadership Principles.
• Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle of Solutions from build, launch, maintain, enhance, and retire.
• Distill customer needs for both technical and industry Professional Services Solutions through direct customer engagement, market segment analysis, and input from other AWS teams.
• Build end-to-end outcome-oriented AWS Professional Services Solutions including: Delivery kit (code, diagrams, documentation); Sales kit (proposal, pitch deck, statement of work); Delivery and Sales enablement content
• Develop and execute Solution launch plans through collaboration with other AWS functions.
• Measure Solution adoption and impact including customer feedback.
• Capture and publish customer references.
• Work with internal teams and external vendors to localize Solutions for non-English speaking market segments (you do not need to be an expert in non-English languages!)
• Contribute to Enterprise programs working closely with AWS Business Development, Sales, Solution Architecture, Professional Services teams.
• Solution delivery is not a core part of the role. However, the Sr. Product Manager will guide delivery resources from time-to-time, primarily post-launch.
• Where relevant, work with members of the AWS Partner Network (APN) to co-develop Solutions.
• This is an individual contributor role.
• Approximately 25% travel expected (only after Covid-19 travel restrictions lift).
• 15+ years of experience in technical product management or professional services for a technology consulting/ software development organization.
• Proven track record in analysis of customer needs across market segments.
• Led and delivered Cloud programs (e.g., Cloud migrations, developed Cloud native applications).
• Must have hands-on skills with Cloud Architecture and/ or Data Analytics.
• Experience with Agile delivery, engagement leadership and product lifecycle management.
• Understanding of distributed systems and operating at Cloud scale.
• Regional experience across Asia Pacific and Japan. Must be comfortable working with a globally dispersed organization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• All of the basic qualifications.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working with customers from an industry vertical (preferred verticals include Financial Services, Telco, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Media & Entertainment).
• Exposure to Lean product management/ Design Thinking.
• AWS certified or equivalent. Associate level or Professional level (preferred).
Back to top