Sr. Product and Customer Intelligence Manager, AWS Training and Certification
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Training and Certification team aims to train 100+ million learners on the AWS Cloud. We will get there by providing a world class training platform, designed and built with our customers in mind.
To achieve this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated Senior Product and Customer Intelligence Manager to join the AWS Training and Certification Team. This person will work to extract insights from products and our customers that will drive our product strategy and product development roadmap. The Sr. Product and Customer Intelligence Manager must have excellent analytical capabilities. The individual will own data visualization, conceptualizing new descriptive and prescriptive data models, and building data solutions to improve our products and product development strategy.
Main responsibilities include, among others:
• Report to the larger team about key insights about our products and customers
• Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context; turn research into actionable business intelligence
• Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis, including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and self-service automation
• Develop scalable data solutions, queries, and visualizations for Sustainability and business stakeholders
• Work closely with peers and stakeholders to identify, access, transform, and analyze data from a variety of sources
• Deep dive into large data sets to answer key product questions using SQL, Excel, and other data manipulation languages.
As cloud technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand. At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), we are passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud skills and careers. We equip diverse builders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge they need to leverage the power of the AWS Cloud. Join our dynamic, fast-growing team and help us empower our customers to build cloud skills.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded employee and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, or related field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer insights/business intelligence role
• Proficiency with data mining, coding, query development and scripting language (e.g. Java, Python, R, SQL, PL/SQL) and data visualization tools (e.g. Quicksight or Tableau)
• Ability to deliver on ambiguous projects and work with complex datasets
• Attention to detail and ability to check own work
• Demonstrate ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
• Proficiency with web analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
• Experience working with big data technologies (e.g., snowflake, GCP, Redshift, Glue)
• Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excited to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies relating to business intelligence and data analysis
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to translate ambiguous business requirements into complex analyses and actionable insights
• History of applying statistical or machine learning models to business problems.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top