Sr. Post Silicon Engineer
- Austin, TX
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Be part of Project Kuiper's sub-team responsible for defining and implementing the digital chip SOCs for communications via Low Earth Orbit satellites and Amazon gateways. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking wireless solution with few legacy constraints. The team works with customer requirements and wireless system teams to define modems, high-speed interfaces, embedded processors, and DSP solutions in latest CMOS generation technologies.
In this role you will:
• Ownership of post-silicon validation of system including both HW and SW; infrastructure for running tests and metrics collection.
• Develop and execute post-silicon test plans by running SW on silicon, leveraging simulation tests from DV.
• Develop tests to evaluate and stress the silicon and system
• Responsible for booting, silicon bring-up, debug, and device characterization.
• Work in the pre-silicon verification environments and with emulation/FPGA prototyping to ensure successful bring-up.
• Contribute to debug architecture to enable efficient debug of silicon.
• Understand intended applications and stress systems from a customer perspective.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
• 8+ years of experience in system validation
• Test plan and test development experience (in C or C++)
• Silicon debug and first silicon bring-up experience
• Automation and scripting experience in Perl or Python
• Familiarity with firmware and software debug
• Experience in FPGA or Emulation based pre-silicon validation
• Performance and/or Power analysis and validation.
• Experience with verification infrastructure and Verilog coding
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top