Sr. PM THL GS & Strategic Initiatives
- Seattle, WA
The Amazon Mexico team is looking for a talented, smart, and experienced Product Manager to help us build and leverage Amazon's unique cross-border supply chain capabilities to scale the MX Total Hardlines business.
Joining the Total Hardlines team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing a our different inventory and selection import sourcing channels (including Global Store and North America Fulfillment Network), partnering with the local Retail team to make difficult trade-offs/optimizations to provide the best CX and the lowers possible cost to the business. To achieve this she/he will need to managed and lead several work streams in parallel, while partnering and working through several different team in Mexico as well as in Seattle.
We expect the Sr PM to be a passionate customer and supply chains advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The Sr PM must be an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon's most important partners, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
• BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required
• A background (9+ years) in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
• 3-5 years of data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
• Experience working and/or influencing with cross-fucntional teams
• 3-5 years managing large data sets using Excel
• Fluent in English/Spanish
• Experece managign large muli-leg projects or roadmaps
• Master's degree (MBA) from top tier Business School
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and vendor management experience a must
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude - must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with SQL and Microsoft Access a plus.
• Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
• Proactive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Back to top