Sr PM /PM-T - Inventory Management
- Bengaluru, India
We are looking for a Product Manager, who could define how our IN Retail sellers could provide the fastest speed to our customers, by intelligent buying. Do you envision yourself being able to define product strategy by using system-generated decisions to buy millions of products, across tens of warehouses, such as you are able to provide fastest speed to our customers? Not only the product solution you will create enables millions of dollars of additional business since customers buy more with better speed, but you will also save millions of dollars of shipping cost, enabling sellers to provide better prices to customers.
The role would require understanding very complex systems, working with engineers and data scientists to create the ideal inventory buying and placement solutions, and working with retail leaders to improve the buying and placement decisions by higher automation. This role will require strong leadership skills and interaction/influence with teams across Amazon to drive the development of our product. The ideal candidate will be curious, have strong attention to detail, be energized by a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, be comfortable thinking big while also diving deep, will have high judgement and comfort managing senior stakeholders.
• 8+ years of experience owning and driving end-to-end large scale cross-functional products. Able to prioritize activities in complex products, and influence stakeholders, at times with limited direct authority
• Strong Backbone and ability to effectively disagree voicing your point of view
• Strong project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
• Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our sellers and customers
• Prior business experience in category/vendor management or other program/business roles
Back to top