Sr. Payments Product Manager - Technical
- Birigui, Brazil
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history in Amazon's Brazil team! We are looking for tech/business savvy Sr. Payments PM-T (Product Manager Technical) to drive our payments initiatives in Brazil. You will own the vision and roadmap to scale our digital payment products and work with global teams to support the regulatory changes to our environment.
The right candidate possesses a strong product / tech program management background, a deep understand of BR Payments competitive and regulatory landscape and demonstrated experience leading large projects. You will be responsible for payments operations, product roadmap and development life-cycle, from working backwards from our Customers to define the vision for what is required to make the program successful in Brazil. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by the ambiguity or competing priorities to scale a business in a new geography. This means you are not only able to own high-level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
Your Responsibilities Include
• Partner with key local and global stakeholders to work on ongoing and upcoming initiatives;
• Prioritize payment requirements and integration roadmap that efficiently meets need of various businesses in Brazil;
• Own, build and drive the customer experience with business, tax, legal, accounting, ops and tech to deliver on payments-related projects;
• Invent the best local payment experiences for customers that are convenient, simple and secure and in line with Amazon global standards;
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure the right features are built with the right quality at the right time;
• Address barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders.
• Senior experience in online payment and services industry with significant P&L responsibilities;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related area;
• Broad experience with payments products, managing medium to large projects;
• Fluency in English and Portuguese language;
• Strong written communication skills;
• Organizational skills, and ability to work independently and autonomously;
• Problem solving and operational excellence skills;
• Critical thinking and analytical skills;
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
• Relevant experience of product management experience building product roadmaps, backlogs, and working closely with software development teams to build new products in a start up environment;
• Knowledge of payments industry with a strong understanding of the digital payments ecosystem;
• Experience in e-commerce or financial products is a plus.
• MBA or Master's degree in Engineering, Management, or Technology preferred;
• Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Excel;
• Strong relationships across the payments community;
• Experience working with international stakeholders across countries.
Back to top