Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
The Brazil Payments Team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive new payment products launches for Amazon Brazil to increase customer engagement. You will be responsible for developing products that improve the experience of new and existing Amazon customers as they navigate through their purchase experience. You will ensure that Amazon delivers a consistent and low friction purchase and payment experience across all businesses, removing bottlenecks to drive growth. This role will collaborate with internal customers to build business cases to advocate for new payments experiences, define product design and requirements, and drive partner selection to support these launches. The candidate will also lead efforts to drive adoption of payment products that provide better value to our customers. You will ground your approach on analytics, collaborating with our Product Managers, Technical Teams, Payments Operations, Legal, Public Policy, Finance and Data Scientists to drive the best experience for Amazon Brazil customers.
Expect to dive deep into customer metrics, competitive benchmarking and other relevant data to inform your product strategy. You will engage with both external vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver new product development. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive strategic value for the business. This position involves regular communication with senior leadership on product design and feasibility, improvement areas, project execution and operational risks. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate will also have superior analytical abilities, a track record of finding practical, simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality, and stellar business writing skills in English. You should be comfortable working both at a strategic level and diving deep into the details to ensure solution feasibility and quality of execution. You will ensure that Amazon's products meet and exceed the highest standards in experience, cost, engagement, security and technical precision. You will help chart the course of creating new products and services that solve real problems for both internal and our customers.
• 3+ years of proven relevant Product Management work experience
• Proficient in English - Great written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes together with experience on building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases and communicating results throughout the organization
• Experience in the payments industry, e-commerce and/or financial services
• Experience with Customer Experience projects
• MBA preferred