Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers enjoy video. Prime Video delivers premium content to customers through purchase and rental of movies and TV shows, unlimited on-demand streaming through Amazon Prime subscriptions, add-on channels like Showtime and HBO, and live concerts and sporting events like NFL Thursday Night Football. In total, Prime Video offers nearly 200,000 titles and is available across a wide variety of platforms, including PCs and Macs, Android and iOS mobile devices, Fire Tablets and Fire TV, Smart TVs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, set-top-boxes, and video-enabled Alexa devices. Amazon believes so strongly in the future of video that we've launched our own studio to produce original movies and TV shows, many of which have already earned critical acclaim and top awards, including Oscars, Emmys, and Golden Globes.
Are you excited about managing stakeholder relationships, launching high profile content on Prime Video and influencing product and engineering solutions that have a key impact on helping our business scale? The Amazon Studios Content Operations (ASCO) team's vision is to drive the most advanced digital video customer experience in the industry for Amazon Originals, and to develop the digital supply chain benchmark by pioneering capabilities that define the future of the Digital video industry. The team's mission is to provide customers the most convenient, intuitive and defect-free viewing experience for Amazon Originals by getting involved in the supply chain as far upstream as possible and collaborating with Amazon Studios to build a nimble and streamlined supply chain. We are the voice of our upstream and end customers, and closely partner with product and engineering teams to pioneer the next generation of the digital video experience.
As a Sr. Partner Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing Amazon Originals content through our publishing processes, and ensuring that this strategically critical content makes its way to the site on-time and defect free. In addition to continuously driving and improving execution content launches, you will work closely with cross-functional counterparts in engineering, product management, marketing, finance, and executive teams to ensure the supply chain team and systems are supporting the broader growth, launching new features, developing and growing business opportunities, and enhancing our customer experience. In this role, you will own stakeholder relationships, publish content and focus on conceptualizing and implementing programmatic solutions that drive digital supply chain efficiencies and overall Amazon Studios launch success. You will own informing the product and engineering teams on operational tooling requirements to support our business growth and operational efficiency. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to deliver results through influence. They will have a proven track record on taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key activities include:
• Own launch performance metrics, hold stakeholders accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on launch performance.
• Define product value propositions, advantages, and limitations. Be engaged in product development with product managers and engineering teams, ensuring operator use cases are correctly represented.
• Drive operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing product/engineering teams to enable automation.
• Experience in Digital Supply Chain, Operations or Account Management with large global organizations.
• Program management background with ability to improve/implement manual processes and drive automation.
• Analytical and presentation skills are required.
• Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results to senior management.
• MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred •
• Experience and understanding of digital media and/or digital video supply chain •
• Ability to understand customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development •
• Ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment •
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.