Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Strategic Partners
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced self-directed content and digital marketing manager to focus on our strategic partners digital and web strategy. This includes writing and development of content and partner campaigns, creating an owning a communication strategy along with working with our partners to ensure the AWS messaging is integrated into their partner led campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for building, designing and delivering the content marketing strategy and integrated campaigns with strategic partners including SAP. This includes creating the campaign strategy and driving execution from creation to completion. You will identify the needs and goals of the campaign and build related content/messaging to generate marketing and sales qualified leads. You will effectively project manage the campaign through multiple marketing channels, including website, online advertising, digital advertising, email, social media, etc.
You will work closely with the APN Partners globally to help integrate SAP into their marketing campaigns working closely with our Global SAP Partner Marketing lead. While the partners will be responsible for the campaigns, you will ensure that they are integrating the correct SAP on AWS messaging into their campaigns. This will include building relationships with our key SAP partners along with our Partner Marketing teams internally. This role with also work with our Integrated Partner Campaigns team to assist with any partner focused campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. The role requires the ability to create, implement and analyze content and campaign effectiveness, modify campaigns based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders.
- Focused on asset creation, curation, repurposing/reconfiguring, and asset management. This role builds-out the agreed-upon campaign "story" with the Global Partner Marketing Team and obsesses about getting the right message in the right format to the right communications channel, at the right time. This role will often need to create content and assets for campaign offers and other deliverables from scratch, or based on source materials, and should have well-developed business writing skills.
- Will be responsible for positioning our AWS partners in the best way possible on the AWS website and look for new ways to highlight our partners to our customer base.
- Will be responsible for the overall communication strategy online and communications internally to our global marketing and sales team.
- 6+ years of related experience in demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, and strong technical writing skills.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems; Salesforce.com and Marketo is preferable.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Have a command of data analysis tools, including but not limited to Excel (pivot tables, advanced filtering, charting, other data manipulation, etc.).
- Must have working/hands-on knowledge with Salesforce, and preferably with operating Marketo or similar Marketing Automation systems.
- Additional creative-style skills (e.g. aesthetics/design/layout), and knowledge of the usage of common digital marketing tools would also serve this person well, so that they can move quickly and work in a self-directed fashion.
- This person must have skills in Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or ExactTarget, as they will be creating emails, landing pages, web pages, and other related digital assets (because of this, they must also have a knowledge of HTML and CSS programming).
- They should be proficient with tools such as HootSuite, Sprinkler, TweetDeck, or other Social Marketing tools, since they will be creating/delivering assets through social channels, or providing the assets to others who will deliver via those channels.
- Have an obsession with leveraging data for the purposes of analyzing campaign response patterns, with an eye toward optimizing the usage of each digital channel.
- Have a strong skills in Adobe Analytics (Sight Catalyst) and/or Google Analytics. This person will also be reviewing leads and lead flow in Salesforce (and between SFDC and Marketo), and will be expected to create data-heavy reports. Because of this, they need solid salesforce.com skills, and skills with using Tableau would be very helpful.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top