Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Security
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive customer adoption of AWS's Cloud Computing platform through our partner community in the Security segment. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners then we're looking for you.
Maintaining the highest security is a top priority of AWS, and the Security technology partner community is an important part of that. In this role, you will develop and deliver partner marketing programs that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS partner community and security partner priorities to define and execute a global partner marketing plan to support growth objectives. You will work directly with top AWS ISV partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint-marketing plans. In addition, you will be responsible for designing solution-level integrated campaign strategies for the ISV partner community and driving them from creation to completion. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the Technology Partner PDM team (account managers), including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant for strategic partners to build and execute joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Position may be located in Seattle or near any AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
• Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS partner solutions
• Work closely with the Partner Development Manager (PDM) leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives
• Define global joint marketing plans with strategic partners
• Design global partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
• Work closely with top AWS partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in partner or alliance marketing, solution marketing, demand generation in high-tech companies
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing
• 7+ years of experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
• 7+ years of experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
• Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Good understanding and experience working with companies in the Security/Cybersecurity space
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other marketing software will be helpful
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Back to top