Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Senior Partner Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategy and programs to drive customer migrations of enterprise applications to AWS's cloud computing platform through AWS Partners. If you have a passion for the cloud, experience with marketing enterprise technology applications, love helping professional services partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans and partner programs at scale then we're looking for you.
AWS gives customers secure, scalable, global cloud infrastructure while paying only for what they use. Scaling through partners is a key part of how we help customers move to cloud services that power strategic workloads.
In this role, you will be a lead and subject matter expert on how to drive enterprise applications to AWS through partner marketing programs. You will monitor partner marketing performance against key metrics and be an expert resource on marketing processes and guidelines for partners. You will collaborate with peers on the strategic workloads partner marketing team to build mechanisms for consistency and bar-raising delivery across strategic workloads.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing. They have a relentless focus on the end customer and love building and running marketing enablement programs at scale. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting technology business.
Position may be located in Seattle, WA or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US to Seattle only.
• Collaborate with global partner leadership, marketing, and field partner marketing to identify priorities, focus partner marketing initiatives, and success metrics.
• Think big and innovate to develop best-in-class partner marketing programs and motions to successfully drive migration of enterprise applications to AWS through partners.
• Develop and monitor partner marketing plans with focus partners to effectively drive customer awareness and adoption of AWS services for enterprise applications.
• Market at scale by designing partner marketing programs and campaign templates that can be implemented by global and regional partners.
• Drive awareness and demand to AWS partner offerings through AWS-led campaigns and messaging.
• Manage inclusion and promotion of partner offerings at AWS events and AWS's strategy at alliance events.
• Build and promote customer case studies with partners to provide customers with tangible results and implementation stories.
• Become expert at tracking and reporting systems and process to ensure partner marketing activities are recognized, evaluated, and optimized.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic partners with global footprints
• Experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
• Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and market effectively with and through partner communities
• Experience with cloud technologies and companies including AWS, Oracle, Microsoft, and/or technology professional services firms
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Strong skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel to meet with partner sales and marketing leaders, attend events, and support global execution
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other marketing software will be helpful
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Amazon is committed to a and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.