Sr Partner Development Specialist - Business Intelligence (BI)は、AWSパートナー経由のAmazon QuickSightビジネス拡大のため、連携するパートナーの選定、パートナーとのビジネスプランの策定、パートナー社内のイネーブルメント、パイプライン生成、お客様案件獲得、お客様事例作成など、Go-to-Marketをエンドトゥーエンドで担います。
AWSにて当該パートナーを担当するパートナーソリューションアーキテクト(PSA)、パートナーディベロップメントマネージャー(PDM)、Amazon QuickSightを担当するPSAと共に、パートナーがAmazon QuickSightのビジネスを拡大できるよう支援を行います。詳細は以下をご覧ください。
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world class partner and alliance leader to join the Data and Analytics partner team to lead business development efforts in Business Intelligence (BI) domain with SIs and BI consulting partners. As a Sr Partner Development Specialist - BI, you will have an exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of AWS within BI practices of strategic SIs. You will help them develop capabilities and AWS centric analytics and BI offerings while executing go-to-market and enablement strategies leading to joint customer wins and market success.
Establishing secure and optimized data, analytics, and BI architectures on AWS Cloud is strategically important for our customers. In this role, you will work with SIs to help them build growth oriented and strategically focused practices to deliver on these customer and market expectations. In this endeavor, you will collaborate with a number of AWS internal teams including partner managers, solution architects, sales, product, BD, marketing, and solution teams to position and deliver these capabilities internally and to customers. You will be responsible for building BI practice plans and owning the execution of all elements of the plan including but not limited to enablement, GTMs, sales plays, executive alignment, supporting strategic deals, and relationship governance. AWS Data and Analytics organization will look to you as the expert on your managed partners and to drive AWS market success through them.
You should have a multi-faceted background to succeed in this position including a deep understanding of SI/Consulting business, selling software and consulting projects into enterprise customers, and building alliances between technology and consulting organizations. Ideally this expertise would have been acquired in similar positions at other enterprise software companies or working within SI organizations while engaging closely with technology firms. Additionally, you should have a deep understanding of the data, analytics, and BI technology landscape and dynamics, and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, process, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling business cases and value propositions.
• Working with cross functional partner and AWS teams, build and drive BI business plans which serve as blueprints for a partner's growth
• Understand SI strategy and help build and drive go to market initiatives to support differentiation, customer wins, and market success
• Drive partner pipeline and customer wins through focused sales plays, GTMs, and campaigns
• Work with technical teams on both sides to identify, develop, and launch value add solutions/offerings which showcase SI capabilities and AWS technologies
• Create and drive enablement plans for SI teams in support of business needs
• Support SI market expansion in new geographies, vertical segments, and use cases by aligning with respective AWS teams and growth strategies
• Prepare and deliver business reviews to AWS and partner senior leaders including business metrics, goal achievements, and overall health of business
• Travel expected for partner meetings, supporting GTMs and meeting customers
• Fluency in Japanese, Strong written and verbal English skills
• 5+ years experience in a technology company, holding a role related to business development, partner development, partner sales, or sales within the data, analytics, or BI space
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence product leaders in technology organizations
• Experience developing go-to-market (GTM) strategies and initiatives and driving revenue growth
• Willing to travel up to 15% to support partners and internal teams
• Experience in shaping and driving data and analytics consulting alliances. Understanding of challenges, dynamics, and mechanisms to structure and drive success through such relationships.
• Understanding of prevailing business and technology trends and solutions in cloud BI space that either inhibit or accelerate enterprise adoption across different BI use cases.
• Ability to engage and influence C-level executives
• Experience in building BI business with consulting partners for other BI technology providers in the market.
• Experience with AWS partners and understanding of AWS partner ecosystem
• Understanding of cloud infrastructure and AWS analytics and BI services
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.