Sr Partner Development Manager - Rendering and Design
Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the Media & Entertainment (M&E) and CAD/CAM Industries. At AWS we are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort. As a Sr. Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to enable and grow our ecosystem of technology and reseller partners to support Amazon EC2 SPOT and Thinkbox Deadline specifically in the area of Rendering, VFX, CAD/CAM, Architecture and Design. The primary responsibility of this role is to recruit, define and execute go-to-market strategies with key partners that enables greater adoption of their core products services using AWS.
The ideal candidate has the ability to build and manage global partner ecosystems and influence decision makers at the executive level. They must demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business processes, growth requirements, and technical challenges specific to VFX/CAD/CAM. Success criteria for this position is heavily metrics driven, which necessitates a candidate that is detail oriented. The candidate should ideally carry a technical bias for all things cloud/AWS/HPC and VFX/CAD/CAM.
This role sits at the convergence point between sales, marketing, product/services, legal, PR, and finance. The candidate must be able navigate these teams and their objectives with ease and prioritize accordingly, able to capably manage them to outcome. In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding and managing technology partners in the Thinkbox Marketplace and AWS Partner Network. You will define and drive GTM campaigns with these partners driving partner revenue, customer acquisition, and AWS adoption.
- 5 years of direct experience managing global M&E, Design & Manufacturing or Architecture & Design technology partners, and
- 5 years of product management, project management, management consulting experience, or
- 5 years of sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Self-motivated with a predisposition towards ownership
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of cloud architectures, AWS, EC2 SPOT/HPC and Thinkbox Deadline
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- MBA or Advanced degree
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top