Amazon Workforce Staffing (WFS) is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Sr Marketing Manager to help us develop and execute paid social campaigns. WFS Associate Attraction team generates demand for the Amazon hourly brand, and converts that interest into new hires to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Operations team members.
In this role you will be responsible for shaping the future of our paid social marketing programs. You will focus on the development of paid social strategies that are both hyper-local and globally scalable. Additionally, you will lead the execution and optimization of the campaigns and identify new ways to grow the channel.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, have an affinity for building from scratch, demonstrate strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex and ever-changing environment. This person will have an extensive background managing paid social marketing. The person will also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and is a proven leader who can influence teams and partners to deliver results.
This position may be based out of Seattle, WA or Nashville, TN. Relocation package and assistance is available.
• Creating measurable paid social strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Manage the paid social marketing plans and budgets
• Developing performance metrics and KPIs
• Analyzing campaign performance data to provide actionable insights and business recommendations
• Presenting strategy, learnings and recommendations to senior leadership.
• Improving processes and standard operating procedures
• Working closely with vendor account teams and managing the relationships.
• Identify new innovative ways to expand the channel.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
• 6+ years of experience in social strategy, social media management, social media planning, social media buying and budget management
• Track record of building and growing large paid social accounts
• Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• MBA or Master's Degree in Marketing or a related field
• Experience at a paid media agency or large in-house team
• Understanding of organic social and content marketing
• Organized individual with great attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and technical competency
• Ability to learn new systems and work with tech teams
• Experience in A/B testing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us