Sr Mobile Marketing Manager
Help shape the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Our mission is to change the way customers around the world consume video entertainment, offering customers in every country in the world the broadest selection of premium video, available within a single experience and accessible across all devices. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Senior Mobile & Device Marketing Manager to design, implement and lead performance marketing on mobile, living room and all other portable devices. This is an opportunity for you to spearhead performance display advertising initiatives for Prime Video and help scale the mobile and devices channel.
As the Senior Mobile & Device Marketing Manager, you will be part of Prime Video's International Marketing team and build and execute plans to attract, engage, and delight Prime Video customers across the globe. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of mobile advertising campaigns, networks and the mobile customer. You will have proven success in driving results in B2C customer acquisition, be comfortable working with complex challenges, and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches. You will be savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs, leveraging the latest technologies such as advanced behavioral targeting, ad retargeting, real-time bidding (RTB), demand side platforms (DSP), and dynamically generated creative. The successful candidate will have shown that they can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as they are thinking big. Candidates must also be highly quantitative with strong attention to detail, resulting in accurate measurement of the impact of their marketing campaigns that they use to drive consistent performance improvement and achieve their goals at effective costs.
Prime Video International is just getting started. This is an amazing opportunity to shape the business in a fast moving, rapidly changing environment, to enhance the choice and media consumption habits of millions of customers, and do so with the unrivaled resources of Amazon behind you.
Lead, establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile and other portable devices advertising program initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Amazon Prime Video
- Drive the implementation of new scalable, cost-efficient campaigns and maximize ROI
- Leverage internal Amazon marketing channels as well as external marketing channels such as mobile advertising to drive app downloads, mobile web traffic, and overall mobile customer acquisition.
- Establish and optimize a variety of mobile advertising partnerships to drive greater adoption of mobile web and app products and services.
- Champion fundamental customer experience elements of our mobile products and services to ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems
- Manage a continuous, meticulously-planned and documented testing plan which delivers consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics
- Collaborate closely with mobile technical and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects
- Develop strong internal relationships with our product management and technical organizations to drive customer experience and marketing improvements in our mobile applications.
- Manage internal, agency and other external relationships to run campaigns across a wide array of networks and mediums, reaching maximum current and potential Prime Video customers.
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in mobile advertising
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership, internal stakeholders and traffic team colleagues to understand objectives and opportunities
- Proven track record in B2C traffic generation and acquisition in mobile advertising. 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience.
- Deep knowledge of the display advertising eco-system including hands-on experience with mobile ad networks, media buying agencies, GDN, programmatic buying, social media, re-targeting, etc
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs. Be able to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence and marketing savvy to build efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results. An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial. Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams
- Relentless customer focus and obsession
- Experience in technique to measure attribution of offline marketing on hard and soft business metrics
- Ability to excel in a lean, fast-paced work environment – self-initiative and self-confidence is a must
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in the digital media (music, video) industry preferred
- Experience leading traffic/acquisition for a subscription/opt-in service
- Knowledge of film & TV, the entertainment marketplace and new platforms.
- Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
- Experience with A/B testing, statistics and SQL or other relational database languages
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top