Amazon Advertising seeks the world's brightest and best Product leaders to lead next-generation solutions that enable advertisers to reach customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality publisher sites across the web, and on millions of desktops, mobile, and connected TV devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. We seek candidates who want to join a team focused on building large-scale systems that integrate across multiple sources to provide unique advertising products. These products drive marketing investments into Amazon by giving advertisers the controls and data necessary to prove the efficacy of Amazon advertising for advertisers.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Product Management - Technical to lead our efforts to bring reach, scale and performance to our advertising customers within the Amazon DSP. In this role, you will drive the product vision and roadmap for a well-recognized and significant portion of our advertising business. You will have experience leading product development teams, leading complex product initiatives across internal teams and stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities through product and business requirements documents. You will have a high level of comfort with ambiguity, a deeply analytical mindset with the ability to investigate complex challenges, and can effectively influence across organizations. You work backwards from the customer needs, dives deep into data to understand the issues, and drives product development to deliver those needs by working with cross-functional teams.
You want to lead projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative solutions and deep understanding of the problem space. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better and often disruptive solutions. You know how to work cross-functionally to create alignment and deliver results. You want to create value and impact the direction of entire industries. You will have responsibility through the full product life cycle, from product strategy, prioritization and development to adoption and iteration with global sales and account management teams.
- 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- 6+ years of experience managing teams
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution across advertiser experience.
- Work cross-functionally with dedicated engineering, design, product marketing, and other product groups to build the next generation of the advertiser facing experiences.
- Master's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in online advertising, user experience, web-based technologies.
- Passionate about generating big, creative ideas to differentiate in the market, growing the business and working with advertisers and partners to build innovative products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences.
- Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision.
- Analytical aptitude and data-driven problem solving abilities.
- Handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment.