Sr Mgr, Product Development, Private Brands - NA Hardlines
- Eddystone, PA
Do you have a passion for creating new brands and growing our business? Do you want to invent and Think Big to take an idea from concept to reality for Amazon customers? Join the exciting Accelerator Program in the NA Hardlines Private Brands team, that enables vendors and manufacturers to create new brands exclusively for Amazon's customers. We create brands for products that span categories like consumer electronics, home, lawn and garden, sports, baby and pet products and focus on delivering great value to customers across various Amazon programs.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and customer obsessed Senior Manager, Product Management who can think big and develop a 3 year strategy for a business, and also roll up his/her sleeves and get things done. The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development and process design skills as well as outstanding project management abilities. S/he should excel in both strategic thinking and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating business plans to driving product development, and must possess strong analytical skills. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
In this role, you will be in charge of:
• Developing the vision and strategy for identifying, engaging, and developing world-class hardlines manufacturers
• Delivering top and bottom line growth for categories in scope, analyzing key P&L metrics, implementing actions to improve product performance and supply chain efficiency, and managing the product lifecycle end-to-end
• Designing and implementing new processes to help scale the business
• Understanding market trends and identifying new product development opportunities and bringing them to market
• Partnering with retail, cross-functional teams and international Accelerator teams
• Developing requirements for and partnering with tech teams for automating program processes
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years' experience building customer-facing products
• 5+ years managing teams
• MBA or Master's degree.
• Entrepreneurial drive, general manager/owner mentality
• Ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated success in cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple technical and business teams
• Experience developing physical products
• Experience within a consumer goods/retail company
Back to top