Sr Mgr, Automated Architecture
Interested in building an automated way for people to get answers to questions about cloud architecture? Interested in language recognition, machine learning and pushing the boundaries of interactive design? We are looking for a leader to turn our research and development into a functional product that fully automates aspects of the architectural guidance and best practices our Solution Architects deliver daily.
Your challenge will be to build the team that can take a prototype that answers simple architectural-related questions via a web interface, extend it to answer more sophisticated questions and increase the ways people can interact with it (voice, etc). To be successful in this role, you will need a background in software development with experience in cloud-based enterprise architecture as well as expertise in AI/Machine Learning techniques. Strong team building skills are essential as you will be building a new team from the ground up.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End-to-end ownership of the strategy and vision
- Define, build and deliver a secure, reliable, scalable, fast, cost-effective product
- Manage the roadmap for launching the new product and then adding new features and operational improvements
- Meet with key customers (internal and external) to generate a feedback loop to drive innovation and priority
- Lead a cross-functional team consisting of development, operations and product management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 10+ years of current solutions architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customer environments
- Experience in chat bot and intent orientated interactions with end users
- Experience in knowledge management systems and expert answer systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience developing and delivering production applications
- Working knowledge of software development practices and Internet-related technologies
- Automated reasoning systems development
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top