Sr. Media Measurement & Analytics Manager - IMDb TV
- Culver City, CA
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer centric ad supported premium free streaming service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. Our Paid Media team is focused on growing IMDb TV's brand recognition, customer acquisition and content awareness.
IMDb TV is seeking a Sr. Media Measurement & Analytics Manager supporting paid media initiatives across IMDb TV originals content and our service. This position reports to the Head of Paid Media will be responsible for providing analysis, insights and actionable recommendations to improve paid media effectiveness, utilizing Amazon internal and 3rd Party data, and defining, establishing, and execution IMDb TV's paid media measurement playbook and roadmap. In addition, you will analyze media campaign performance, evaluate overall marketing and channel investment, and provide strategic recommendations to the media team.
• Work in conjunction with paid media teams to analyze cross-channel campaign tactics (Digital and Traditional) and provide optimizations and recommendations
• Oversee development of analytical and measurement plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics
• Maintain performance dashboards, including establishing and publishing quarterly benchmarks
• Partner with media agency Analytics team to align on analytics roadmap, KPIs, and ensure consistent information exchange
• Export data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and QA data sets to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Data sources will include: internal Amazon data, web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
• Retrieve raw research data compiled from 3rd party media tools (competitive spend, audience sizing) and synthesize it into usable forms for media team usage
• Work independently to mine internal and external marketing data to uncover actionable insights and help tell the story of what is driving performance
• Generate insightful visualizations to depict trends in data and inform recommendations
• Serve as thought leader internally, writing POV's on industry trends and new technologies in the analytics area
Position can be located in Culver City, CA (Los Angeles) or New York, NY.
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 3+ years of experience across both traditional and emerging media channels including TV, OOH, cinema, digital display, online video and paid social
• Experience of working with Google, Facebook and other digital platforms
• Understanding of the internal workings of a media agency, developed through working at an agency, or through management of an agency
• Experience of using data to measure campaign impact and identify actionable insights
• Experience presenting metrics and progress-to-goal to stakeholders
• Experience leading data and analytics programs across platforms including, mobile apps and paid media platforms
• Proficiency with at least one data visualization platform, preferably Tableau
• Project management with strong data expertise
• Experience with media, and entertainment media is a plus
• Experience with building analytics products and tools
• Experience in writing formal documents
• Bachelor's degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top