JP Consumer Marketing org is looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Program Manager, Outbound to join our Performance Marketing team. The successful candidate is to own JP Outbound channel by creating and leading channel strategy in driving scalable growth of Outbound Marketing Program including Email, Push Notification, SMS, and other customer communication mechanisms. This role will identify JP customer needs in Outbound, drive program improvements to meet such needs, identify key tooling and platform product improvement opportunities, and drive product improvements with the WW Outbound product team to serve our customers better.
The successful candidate has extensive experience in Outbound Marketing Program management, is willing to wear different hats and roll up her/his sleeves to drive the best customer experience in Outbound; we are also looking for a fearless thought leader and innovator who enjoys solving complex business problems, and evangelizing on behalf of Japanese customer.
This role has direct management responsibilities with one direct report.
At Amazon, we aim to become Earth's most Customer-Centric Company and continue to innovate the way we engage with our customers through various marketing programs. Two critical missions of the JP Consumer Marketing org are 1) to drive traffic and innovate marketing programs to make Amazon the ultimate shopping and entertainment destination for customers in Japan, and 2) to provide the best-in-class customer experience with highly personalized and engaging marketing programs to help our customers make purchasing decisions.
• Owns JP Outbound channel strategy, execution, performance reporting, and financial target.
• Monitor and report customer experience and financial performance, identify critical improvement opportunities, and manage execution plan.
• Understand and analyze JP customer behavior, needs and gaps, market landscape, and enhance customer experience in Outbound communication.
• Partner with analytics team and WW Outbound Marketing team to plan, design, and execute customer behavior analysis and data-science modeling to understand critical feature improvement and prioritization for customer experience enhancement.
• Drive integrated marketing plan in Outbound to support key sale events and high-value marketing campaigns such as Prime Day.
• Own and improve the Outbound Bar Raiser program to build a scalable mechanism to insure quality customer communication.
• Collaborate with WW free search team to share and learn best practice, and create synergy between marketplaces for cross-market customer experience innovation.
• 5+ year experience leading digital marketing program including program design, execution, reporting and optimization.
• Deep knowledge of Outbound technologies, and strong passion and track record of improving customer experience through Outbound optimization that addresses customer needs.
• Proven track record of strong ownership to proactively identifying program gaps, proposing solutions, and driving improvements; ability to innovate marketing programs on behalf of customer.
• Ability to dive deep with hands-on analysis and execution; passion for scientific decision making through quantitative and qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable insights.
• Have bias for action to act fast in seizing business opportunities, with strong commitment to delivering results.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity to deliver result in loosely defined and fast changing situations.
• Proven track record of collaborating with global technology and business team.
• Language: Business level English (verbal and writing) to collaborate with international stakeholders.
• Team management experience with track record in setting team vision, guiding team for growth, and HC performance management.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request for support, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp/