Sr. Marketing Manager, Pets
Amazon's Pet Supplies business is looking for an experienced, innovative, and customer-obsessed, Sr. Marketing Manager responsible for developing and executing a variety of customer-focused and data-driven initiatives related to the website, marketing, and customer experience. This individual will work closely with the business team to drive tremendous growth and deliver a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, customer-focused, creative, problem solver, with strong writing skills and has good judgment.
The individual must be an effective leader and communicator and will work with some of Amazon's most important vendor partners and across multiple internal teams. They will conceive, propose, and sell new ideas, strategies, and concepts; guide those projects to completion, and take full ownership and responsibility for successful delivery. In this role you will be expected to flex both your analytical skills and your creative muscles and should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art, demonstrating your ability to appropriately use one to inform the other. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems).
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions, and influencing others. They will have experience managing customer facing businesses and demonstrated ability to drive traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive profitable growth
- Create and execute a comprehensive multi-channel marketing plan that builds awareness of and drives traffic via email, direct, sponsored links, free search/SEO, paid search, affiliates/blogs, display ads, mobile, and social media.
- Work at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth; shaping overall category strategy) and at the tactical level (measuring and optimizing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic and performance data, building new features, and solving problems).
- Know our market and be obsessively aware of new products, brands, trends, and opportunities
- Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership both inside and outside the company
- Drive cooperative marketing programs with leading vendors in the industry
- Determine the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results
- Build a strong customer experience, understanding the potential impact of new functionality or features on customer experience or the brand.
- Conduct business analysis to ensure the health of the business and to provide visibility to senior leadership
- BA/BS Required
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years' experience managing online customer experience, merchandising, and marketing strategies, or other relevant experience that highlights your ability to deliver results, learn new skills, and emerge as a leader
- Expertise in product marketing strategies; proven ability to generate innovate and effective marketing programs that generate results
- Proven track-record of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, banner advertisements, and on-site placements
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; able to harmonize message across channels and marketing vehicles
- Experience with SQL and XML, proficiency with HTML, CML, Excel, powerpoint
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top