Sr Marketing Manager, Fresh Physical Stores
- Bengaluru, India
The Amazon Fresh Stores Marketing team is seeking an experienced marketer to work on our Brand, Launch and Acquisition team and invent the future of grocery with our customers. In this role, you will:
1) Own, deliver and measure branded campaigns / programs to effectively engage our customers.
2) Develop, test and execute ways to improve and scale our Go-To-Market for our store openings.
In this role, your primary goals will be to drive 1) brand awareness and perception through launch campaigns, 2) demand with a particular focus on the first months post store openings, and 3) efficiencies across our teams.
If you have experience in branded content and data-driven marketing; if you have a proven track record of creating best-in-class campaigns that drive demand; if you are comfortable with change and ambiguity; if you love building things from scratch and embrace the opportunity to wear many hats, we'd love to talk.
In this role, a successful candidate must be customer obsessed, collaborative and combine an ability to think big and execute quickly. The position demands exceptional skills in project management and prioritization. You will be quick to experiment, iterate and react to the business and customers' needs basing your decisions on data. More specifically, you will:
- Leverage customer insights and business needs to build campaigns (e.g.: store launch campaigns) and identify new opportunities (e.g.: build new channels, such as social media and influencers) to drive awareness and demand.
- Collaborate with our internal creative and design partners to create programs, experiences and content achieving your goals.
- Execute your programs to our customers in partnership with Paid Media, Operations, In-store Marketing.
- Measure your campaigns/programs impact to recommend optimizations.
- Author multiple documents relating to your program recommendation, execution and optimization.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 7+ years relevant work experience in consumer marketing and communications, with a focus on retail or CPG (consumables and technology preferred).
• Experience developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand
• Experience operating both strategically and tactically, with strong attention to detail, in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Experience use data and insights to develop and measure marketing programs.
• Strong history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MBA or Master's degree in marketing or product management field.
• 5+ years of experience in retail, physical stores, or CPG.
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically Analytical capability - Use data to develop, optimize and measure marketing programs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top