JP Consumer Marketing org is looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Manager, Fashion Associates to join our Performance Marketing team. The successful candidate is to own Amazon's Fashion product marketing by leveraging our affiliate and influencer marketing program (Associates Program). The responsibilities include marketing partner management, marketing strategy development, marketing execution and operation, and performance monitoring, through closely collaborating with Fashion product teams, local affiliate channel experts, and global stakeholders; the position aims to maximize customer engagement through content media and influencers as marketing partner, and maximize financial performance by leveraging acquisition-based compensation mechanism.
The successful candidate has experience in business development or account management, or marketing strategy development, with solid understanding of customer digital media usage, digital marketing, and digital ad technology.
At Amazon, we aim to become Earth's most Customer-Centric Company and continue to innovate the way we engage with our customers through various marketing programs. Two critical missions of the JP Consumer Marketing org are 1) to drive traffic and innovate marketing programs to make Amazon the ultimate shopping and entertainment destination for customers in Japan, and 2) to provide the best-in-class customer experience with highly personalized and engaging marketing programs to help our customers make purchasing decisions.
• Develop and maintain trusted partner relationship with major Fashion media and influencers as our marketing partners, understand the mechanism and blocker for their performance growth, and negotiate and execute solutions to achieve financial target for Fashion product for affiliate channel.
• Develop and execute marketing strategy, monitor performance, mitigate risks, and improve the process.
• Drive customer engagement and maximize financial performance for Amazon's Fashion business through Affiliate and influencer program.
• 5+ years of Business Development OR partner/vendor/client negotiation experience and knowledge.
• Solid management and hands-on experience in research, analysis, or analytics.
• Good understanding of customer digital media usage, digital marketing, and digital ad technology.
• Solid experience and knowledge in collaborating with global technology and business team.
• Strong commitment to delivering results in highly complex and ambiguous circumstance.
• Have bias for action to make decision and act fast in seizing business opportunities.
• Ability to dive deep with hands-on analysis and execution; passion for scientific decision making through quantitative and qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable insights.
• Native level Japanese to collaborate with external partners.
• Business level English to collaborate with international stakeholders.
• 5+ years of solid experience and knowledge in digital marketing strategy development, project management, and hands-on execution.
• Deep knowledge and strong passion for Fashion marketing and customer fashion product purchase behavior.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request for support, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp/