The Amazon Marketplace is a critical part of the Amazon ecosystem which offers millions of sellers the opportunity to build and grow their business using Amazon's reach and expertise. Sellers are our customers and we help them to sell their products to hundreds of millions of customers world-wide. We are looking for a talented marketer to drive performance marketing channels focused on search (SEO/SEM), display, re-marketing and app to join our diverse EU Seller Marketing team in Europe.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop marketing strategies to drive demand and new seller acquisition across multiple traffic channels. You will grow traffic across free and paid channels, optimize existing campaigns to drive quality conversions and improve marketing ROI. You will work to identify opportunities to automate in order to scale the marketing workflows and to free-up time for high judgment, high value activities. You will work with multiple stakeholders to invent, test and roll-out new ideas touching multiple parts of the seller experience including internal and external platforms. You will have strong communication skills to lead executive interactions and to influence a broad set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with extracting patterns from ambiguous and voluminous amounts of data to provide recommendations and the implementation of key initiatives. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with rolling up the sleeves to deal with ambiguity, show strong attention to detail, display high-calibre analytical ability and will be at ease working in a fast-paced environment. You must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive working in a start-up like environment.
The position is based in Luxembourg, covering the Europe region.
For this position, we expect..
• University degree in marketing, business or similar related field
• Several years of experience in the field of marketing / communication.
• Experience with Free Search optimizations, AdWords (paid search), Social and Digital Advertising Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Kenshoo etc.
• Experience with automation tools to develop and execute marketing campaigns
• Strong communication skills and high standard of verbal and written English
• MS Office: Word & Excel proficiency
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
• Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to leverage complex data, including customer research and return on investment, to develop marketing strategies
• Fluency in additional languages such as: German, French, Italian or Spanish
• Experience using SQL to pull data and metrics to deliver reports
• Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) & CRM systems
• Understanding of HTML and ability to make basic edits & changes
• Demonstrable, successful, history of defining marketing strategy and executional excellence
• Ability to collaborate successfully with internal teams and deliver results
• Process-oriented mindset with experience working with and managing external agencies/resources
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.