Amazon's European Fashion team is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Sr. Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Traffic & Customer Engagement with strong customer obsession, program management- and marketing skills. You will owning driving customer engagement in specific traffic channels and maximize visibility of our Fashion categories across our European websites. This role can be based in our main corporate offices in Germany, the UK, France, Italy or Spain.
In your role you will own onsite campaigns and test strategies for customer acquisition and engagement across the different customer segments and convert them into scalable programs. You will play a crucial role to drive up customer order frequency, basket size and share of wallet along the customer funnel. You make effective decisions based on data from multiple sources, compiling it and triangulating it into a digestible and actionable format. You will be supported by a team of junior marketing managers reporting into you. You will partner closely with Marketing Managers across the team but also our counterparts globally, particularly in US. You will work closely with our teams for Customer Insights, Content, Finance and Category Management. This role will be performed in a challenging environment with responsibility for our five core marketplaces, within a fast-growing category.
For this position, we expect:
• Several years of experience as a project, program, or marketing manager
• Excellent project management skills, capable of partnering with multiple cross-functional partners, building and tracking a complex timeline, juggling competing priorities, and ensuring a project is delivered on-time and under budget
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, capable of presenting to senior leadership
• Experience in e-commerce and digital marketing or advertising
• Strong analytical skills
• Capable of investigating, familiarizing and mastering new data sets quickly
Further qualifications would be a plus:
• SQL/ data querying skills.
• Experience in the fashion industry
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial and diverse culture
• Beyond mastering English, any additional language such as Italian, French or German would be a plus.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.