Sr. Marketing Manager, Alexa Device Marketing
Interested in Amazon Echo or Alexa, the brain behind Echo, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap? We're building marketing programs designed to help educate customers about the benefits of Alexa devices, and integrate them into their daily lives. We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
We are seeking a dynamic, driven marketer to join the Device Marketing team to build programs that drive device sales, usage and satisfaction. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a significant contribution to building smart, innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring and evolving new marketing programs that engage new and existing customers. When you build something that delivers results, you'll need to be able to scale your program to leverage your work.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment, and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the Amazon organization, including Retail, Business Development and third-party vendors. You will be at the center of exciting marketing programs that span across teams, and act as a single-threaded owner on multiple projects.
- Experience in ecommerce, advertising or digital marketing
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Experience with MS Office: Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep experience with smart home products and brands
- Strong project management experience and fanatical attention to detail
- Experience in ecommerce, consumer electronics or technology sector
- An ability to manage and negotiate with vendors to drive maximum efficiency
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction
- Experience working cross-functionally across Marketing, Product Management, Retail, Business Development and Research
- Analytical thinker: able to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Superior communication skills and clear customer focus
- Quick decision maker - ability to demonstrate bias for action under tight timing and pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
- Proven ability to move fast in an ambiguous environment without close supervision
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new digital tools for process optimization and reporting
- Experience thinking strategically and execute methodically
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top