Sr. Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in a marketing role that challenges both your creative skills and analytical abilities? Do you enjoy a fast-paced workplace where you can affect the customer experience and be an instrumental part of launching new products on Amazon? If this sounds like you, join our Consumables Private Brands marketing team.
The Amazon Consumables Private Brands team is creating a global portfolio of premium consumables products to meet customers' daily needs. We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Marketing Manager to build out scalable marketing solutions in a high-growth, fast paced environment to drive brand awareness, channel expansion, customer acquisition and retention for private brand consumables products. The Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, budgeting, execution and optimization of content and marketing campaigns that drive efficient growth for our products online and in physical stores. The role will require knowledge of a wide range of marketing disciplines including direct response, affiliate marketing, non-traditional marketing, content management and in-store and online merchandizing. The Sr. Marketing Manager will dive deep into marketing analytics to make optimization recommendations, and think big about scalable marketing and content solutions as the business grows.
A successful candidate for this role is an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. The candidate must also have proven data analysis skills and success increasing customer discovery and adoption of new products in a crowded environment-as well as be a passionate advocate for customers, their on-site experience, and their ongoing interaction with Amazon.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Build online and in-store channel strategies that maximize discoverability and conversion for Consumables Private Brand products.
• Own the planning and execution of new marketing platform opportunities that will drive long-term success.
• Innovate and scale product marketing strategies.
• Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase teams effectiveness against marketing goals.
• Provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting.
• Flawlessly execute marketing campaigns, running A/B tests to optimize creative and campaign targeting.
• Own reporting of key marketing metrics to the leadership team and broader organization.
• Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder teams to drive program support.
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, brand management or product management
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communication.
• Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Amazon marketing tools.
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• MBA or Master's degree in marketing or product management field.
• Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics.
• Track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social, and email.
• Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that drive long-term results.
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top