Sr Marketing Manager
- Reston, VA
The goal of Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) is to be selling partners' most efficient and trusted long-term partner and internal advocate. SPPS partners with selling partners to provide them with strategic account management and other premium services that help save vendors and sellers time. We are looking for senior marketers who can help us both support our direct sales team and also build channels to engage directly with selling partners.
To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly. You will understand both the art and science of marketing and have proven experience in B2B marketing, lead generation and/or revenue generation, and marketing content creation and management. You will be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test-and-learn approach. You'll have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, and operational teams ranging from finance to analytics.
• Develop marketing plans for how to drive adoption for new and current SPPS offerings, including defining the value proposition and messaging frameworks
• Create compelling sales and marketing collateral to drive understanding and adoption of new SPPS product offerings/features
• Guide the prioritization and development of service-oriented and value-add content to communicate the benefits of SPPS offerings and expertise of our team
• Assist and conceptualization and execution of owned selling partner events
• Coordinate SPPS presence at third-party events and conferences Build email programs and execute email campaigns that drive adoption of SPPS services
• Deliver campaigns that inform selling partners of new product developments and feature updates
• Understand and help build new acquisition channels such as paid advertising, influencer marketing, social, and others
• 5+ years of progressive responsibility in B2B marketing and/or sales enablement
• Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
• Proven track of record of managing and optimizing marketing campaigns and content creation/management
• Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others •
• 3+ years website, email, and social media content development
• Bachelor's degree
• Aptitude with basic SQL queries
• Experience working with or supporting international marketplaces
• Deep analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis.
• Proven track record of successful online marketing experiments
• Experience in influencer, affiliate, and channel marketing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top