Sr. Marketing Leader
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Leader to own and drive a segment within our North American Retail teams—someone who has a passion for providing solutions that help businesses in their quest to get bigger and be successful. You know their pain points and can craft the messaging, creative and channel strategy that allows us to acquire and nurture businesses. You develop strategies and frameworks, and also put together the winning executions that drive significant growth. You are a natural collaborator able to work effectively internally and externally on a global basis.
The Sr. Marketing Leader will be responsible for developing and executing acquisition and revenue growth programs for a segment within NA Retail. They will leverage a wide portfolio of internal and external marketing tools, using a data-driven approach to increase awareness, registration and engagement within this segment.
You will need to work cross-functionally within Amazon to drive this initiative. Through this, you will gain valuable experience with many Amazon teams and their systems.
Our team is highly collaborative and fun, and consists of experienced marketing managers. We are looking for an analytical, creative, and smart person who can execute large scale projects while still being fun to work with. If you want to transform the selling and buying experience on Amazon and make an immediate impact to millions of customers then apply now!
You responsibilities will include:
- Create the messaging and value propositions for Amazon that resonate with customers
- Mentor and develop a team of marketing managers.
- Drive lead generation, marketing communications materials, marketing automation strategies, and other tactics to penetrate the segment
- Create a go-to-market strategy focused on the unique needs and message consumption of our stakeholders.
- Execute on those acquisition programs through development of necessary capabilities and assets.
- Partnering with Finance, Product and Design teams to represent the internal needs of the organization
- Using performance data to continually monitor and optimize performance of programs.
- Ensuring consistent messaging of the value proposition across channels, you will own the creation and development of collateral, marketing pages, and what is needed to effectively communicate to your existing and potential customers.
- Lead large-scale products, working cross-functionally with other Amazon teams, and external partners.
- Partner with business teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategy.
- Create buy-in for your functional area vision both internally and with key external partners
- · Bachelor's degree from a top university, or appropriate work experience on well-loved technology products
- Experience developing and managing marketing programs and/or channel programs and/or B2B Marketing
- Proven success developing business, marketing planning/analysis, opportunity identification and optimizing marketing investment
- Ability to execute wide-variety of marketing programs
- Experience in leveraging mass, variable and online marketing channels successfully with consumer or business customers
- Track record of hiring & developing high-performing Marketing Managers
- Experience relying on analytics and data to shape marketing decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, product, and engineering team to meet aggressive goals
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- · MBA Preferred
- Experience in managing marketing programs and/or channel programs preferred
- Complement B2B background with B2C marketing
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated ability to hire and lead high performance Marketing Management teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top