Sr. Marketing Education Team Manager
- Shenzhen, China
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core e-commerce platform. We have developed products that demonstrates Amazon's strength as a world class e-commerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. Our products range from e-commerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platforms.
A strategically important part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable all advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Examples of products already in the market are Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Stores. We are building a team who owns advertiser adoption and retention for Self-Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) programs. This team will have functional expertise in marketing, product, market analysis, advertiser academy and program management. Working directly with advertisers we will develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product road-map.
As an Education Team Manager, you will help define your role working to identify controllable inputs which enable product teams to drive revenue and deliver an amazing customer experience. You will work closely with China-based advertisers who want to advertise their products on Amazon global websites and have direct responsibility for helping them optimize their advertising campaigns. Your day to day activities will change constantly as our business grows and you can expect to propose to create and establish programs that impact thousands of advertisers and build business cases to drive feature development with product and engineering teams. You can expect to work closely with the marketing and product teams on advertiser communication plans related to new feature launches and program changes. This is a critical role and your efforts will drive advertiser commitment, revenue growth and product improvements.
• Develop business growth strategy and manage comprehensive program plans to grow advertising products users, increase advertiser retention, and grow advertising revenue in all marketplaces
• Create effective training contents based on deep understanding of advertisers insights and needs in each marketplaces(NA, EU and JP)
• Partner with sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines
• Work in a team of site trainers and coordinate, plan, deliver and facilitate workflow training modules including: new advertiser launch and onboarding, revenue growth, product launch training sessions, and other advertising-specific training as needed.
• Interface with advertisers at all levels to collect VOCs, requirements and feedback, define objectives & deliver results.
• Present and lead conversations about projects, issues, solutions, and strategy to stakeholders and subject matter experts.
• Host and/or facilitate sessions to deeply understand specific learning objectives, skills, and behaviors globally and across specific markets, verticals and teams.
• Deploy metrics to track progress against program metrics and report on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly progress.
• Undergraduate and/or Master's degree required or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 6 years professional sales, training, product or marketing related experience, plus over 2 years team and program management experience
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity
• Data analysis skillset(python or SQL preferred), interpret data into business growth plan
• Skilled in and can demonstrate experience with planning, creating, implementing, delivering online and offline product training programs
• Experience with one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings
• Experience collaborating with global stakeholders, Subject Mater Experts, front-line sales managers
• Attention to detail; prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep
• Written and verbal fluency in English and Chinese, as required to work with English and Chinese language
• Competent user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Comfort with travel (max 1-2 days/week )
• Structure thinking and strategy development
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks with a high attention to detail
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to succinctly summarize key findings
• Strong meeting management and negotiating skills
• Digital advertising and Pay-Per-Click advertising experience is a plus
• Strong ownership, autonomy and earn trust from inside-out
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Strong detail oriented and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously ted role
Back to top