Sr. Marketing Automation Mgr.
- Seattle, WA
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
We are seeking a smart, innovative and technically apt Sr. Marketing Automation Manager. You will be part of the MarTech & Ops Team, offering a unique opportunity to shape the overall marketing tech stack ranging from email to onsite, offsite, and analytics for a rapidly growing organization. You will succeed in this role if you are an organized self-starter who can learn new technologies quickly and excel in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a key contributor, working on the selection and integration of MarTech solutions across existing platforms.
In this role, you will be supporting global acquisition, enterprise, and engagement focused marketing team members with both the Seller and Buyer teams. You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, innovative automation
• Envision new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
• Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools with our central marketing automation platform from evaluation to implementation
• Gather detailed business requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing, tech teams, etc.)
• Develop and execute on new ideas (project plans, collaborations with internal and external teams)
• Collaborate closely with technical teams, marketing stakeholders and international counterparts (e.g. Sales Ops) to deliver global solutions
• Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at rapid pace
• Manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
Strong preference for this position to be in Seattle, but open to these additional locations: Austin, TX and Arlington, VA. Relocation offered from within the US to any of these locations.
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years of experience with central sales tools (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot/Marketo).
• Experience with large scale CRM and marketing automation platforms.
• Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or a technical field.
• Large scale project delivery for MarTech, lead management, or demand generation operations teams (e.g. integrating new 3rd party tools, migrating CRM or marketing automation platforms).
• Marketo and/or Pardot certified.
• Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large scale CRM and/or automation platform
• Adobe product experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe AdCloud suite).
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top